HA! So I have been wanting to start somewhat of a journal, so why not get with the times and BLOG!
So, Christmas has past and it was great. A new year... 2009... is upon us and I am anxious. For those who know me, last new years eve was one for the books. I went out with my sister in law to Tavern In The Gruene and had a blast. It was a definate new beginning for me. Since 2005 life was kind of at a standstill for me. I met Warren in a crazy moment and things took off. I felt great for the first time in a LONG while. It being a new year almost, things have changed dramatically... what?? me?? life has changed??? HAHA yeah... nothing new with THAT there!
Friends have come and gone, relationships as well. I am lucky to have my amazing group of family and close friends! My animals can definately get me through any kind of day I have had and well, so can a glass of good Reisling wine.
Speaking of animals, Sadee may be pregnant. I mated her at the beginning of Dec and am awaiting the next few weeks to see if she is pregnant or not. I have tried 3 times now, and I am thinking that if she is not pregnant this time, its time to get her fixed. I am really hoping she has puppies. I think they would be so beautiful... Cooper is an amazingly beautiful as well as My Sadee.. time will tell. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment